As a part of our ongoing commitment to product excellence, we’re constantly performing research and development on our existing and/or future products. With that in mind, we’re excited to introduce our brand new Advanced Stability foot pieces. It took over two years and four prototypes until we found the correct shape and compound that provides:
- An exclusive ‘grooved’ design for far better grip; nearly 4x the surface area of our original foot pieces for a massive increase in stability
- Excellent on all kinds of surfaces, from soft carpet, to laminates and hardwood, to dance-specific flooring
- Even better non-marking properties than our previous design; our unique advanced EPDM compound has been tested for over 12 months on many kinds of hard surfaces - no need to worry about any investment you made in your flooring
- Wear properties and life expectancy of up to 10 years and beyond - over 2x the life expectancy of our original feet with less chance of visible wear
- No need to adjust or tighten any extra parts - the one-piece design is simple and easy to install, requiring no tools or special handling
Going forward, all Boss Ballet Barres will feature this new upgrade, and they will be available to purchase separately in sets of four. For more information, feel free to contact us.