If you think ballet barres are only for ballerinas, you're in for a surprise.
A portable ballet barre is so versatile you can use it in a class, at a studio or in the comfort of your own home. Whether you're a dancer, teacher or someone who likes to exercise, here are some top reasons to invest in a Boss portable ballet barre:
- If you own a dance studio, Boss portable barres are great space savers. They're super durable, lightweight, easy to configure and come in a variety of sizes. They come with a lifetime guarantee too!
- If you're a dance instructor, Boss ballet barres can be placed anywhere in the studio so your students aren't always facing in the same direction. Using portable barres means your students can see you.
- If you're child is a beginning dancer and wants to practice at home, the 4 ft. Intermediate Barre makes a great gift (or our popular Princess Barre if they are between 2 and 6 years old). And, we offer gift cards if you're not sure exactly which barre will be the right one.
- Ballet barres are a great way to stretch and get in to shape at home. If you like to work out using basic ballet moves, you can do your pliés and Rond de jambres in the privacy of your living room. A portable barre is easy to move and store.
- Barre workouts are more popular than ever. Using a barre for balance when you stretch can increase flexibility and mobility. They're safe and sturdy also.
- Whether you purchase Boss portable barres for your class, studio or home, they have so many advantages over wood barres. You can easily wipe them down and since they're made from powder coated steel, fewer germs will accumulate. Boss barres won't splinter, and, they're made from highly durable structural steel.
Contact us for more information, and we'd be more than happy to assist you in choosing the right barre for you. Great costumer service is our top priority.